Free access to Civil War Databases

  • mbriggs6808
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2011
      Ancestry.com
      Starting today, we're commemorating the 150th Anniversary of the start of the Civil War by offering FREE access for an entire week to our entire Civil War Collection of more than 42 million records, including the 1860 and 1870 censuses. Visit www.ancestry.com/civilwar150 to get started finding out if you have a Civil War hero in your family. Learn more here: http://ow.ly/4uSRA
    • Scott Bill Hirst
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2011
        Hi!
         Thanks so much. Sharing with others through "Bcc:",. Will forward this again in my sent folder after.
        Relatively yours,
        Scott

        Scott Bill Hirst
        20 Maple Court