Re: Sprague Database Update

  • louisabishfaw
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 6, 2011
      I don't show either Lydia or President Taft in my files.

      Louisa

      --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, Scott Bill Hirst <scottbillhirst@...> wrote:

      > Hi!
      >  I am a Holbrook also. Lydia Holbrook married Jonathan Fairbanks. President William Howard Taft is a Holbrook also.
      > Relatively yours,
      > Scott
      >
      > Scott Bill Hirst
      > 20 Maple Court
      > Ashaway,RI 02804-1300 USA
      > (401)377-4643
      > Note:Telephone if you need quick reply.

    • Scott Bill Hirst
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 5 1:34 PM
        Hi!
         Yes it is. I am a descendant of Mehitable Mowry wife of Eldad Kingsley. This is
        Weicker's line. Reunion in June.

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 5 2:42 PM
          I am as well if anyone is interested. (John W. Ruggles, II)

          Eldad Kingsley m Mehitable Morey (Mowry) and had Jonathan Kingsley who m Mary Cole and had

          Mary Kingsley who m Thomas Peck who had Peleg Peck who m Phebe Mason and had Hezekiah Peck

          Who m Abigail Gray and had Sarah Gray Peck who m Eleazer Waldron and had Henry Waldron who m

          Clarissa Carter and had Adelaide Waldron who m Hiram Wilde and Had Clara Wilde who m John Ruggles

          My ggrandfather.

          --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com <mailto:RI_Ancestors%40yahoogroups.com> , Scott Bill Hirst <scottbillhirst@...>

          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 7 2:14 PM
            I also have a Bish reunion and a Keith reunion in June. Prob only one I will make it to (if I'm off that weekend) is the Keith one as it is closest and is ran by my mom....first one since my step-dad died, it is for his side of the family. She likes for me to come and help her out. *G*

            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 7 2:16 PM
              Glad to meet ya cousin! Will have to save and enter you line. I haven't really worked on the Mowry line but looks like I need to! *G* Most recently I've been working on the Tanners again...this time the Utah branches as I've recently met (online) a couple of cousins from that side (They are Teffts as well!)

              Louisa