Revolutionary War Papers

  • HADDOCK,ARLENE
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2010
      Is there anyone who might access Heritage War Records who could pull up
      documents for James Reynolds born 04 Mar 1757 at South Kingstown, R. I. and
      died 03 Dec 1846 at South Kingstown, R.I.? His wife Eunice Austin applied
      for the pension. I believe they are the parents of my 3rd great
      grandmother, Abigail Reynolds who married Simeon Clarke Jr. This would
      solve an old brick wall of mine. Thanks so much.

      Arlene Clarke Haddock

    • teffty
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
        Arlene, I have sent a pdf of the record to you in a separate E-Mail.

        Happy New Year everyone!

        Tim Tefft

        _____