Re: [RI_Ancestors] Question for Arlan

  • bob
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 7, 2010
      New e mail address is HDBiker1@... It's ready to go.

      Thanks Arlan,

      Bob

      On Dec 7, 2010, at 3:41 PM, Arlan Maguire wrote:

      OIC, when you are ready to start up the new email address send it to
      me and
      I will set it up

      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 8, 2010
        Congrats bob, I see you just got set up on the list with you new ID

      • HDBiker1@cfl.rr.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 8, 2010
          Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all !

          Bob A.

          Port Orange, FL

          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 8, 2010
            Being as Jan and I own this list we can post all of the off topic items we
            want, but we hardly ever do,
            Maybe only at this time of the year :-)

            Here is our Holiday Card to all of you
            http://members.cox.net/arlanmaguire/rixmas.html

            Jan and Arlan (aka Maw and Paw)

          • NJNUNEZ@aol.com
            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 8, 2010
              Thanks Arlan, have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

              Nancy-Jo Nunez
              A genealogy enthusiast
              Member of NEHGs, RIHS, CHS

              Being as Jan and I own this list we can post all of the off topic items we
              ant, but we hardly ever do,
              aybe only at this time of the year :-)
              Here is our Holiday Card to all of you
              ttp://members.cox.net/arlanmaguire/rixmas.html
              Jan and Arlan (aka Maw and Paw)

              Be sure to check and use the Files, Links, Photos, and Database features on your
              isits to our RI_Ancestors Web site
              here is a lot of information there and more being added daily
              e have a Mirror site for the File, Links, and Databases
              t: http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~rikent/yahoo/
              ahoo! Groups Links
              Individual Email | Traditional
              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Jan
              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 8, 2010
                To ALL of YOU and YOURS!!

                Much love!
                Maw (aka Jan)

                .......REMEMBER......
                If you forward this e-mail, PLEASE HIGHLIGHT AND DELETE ALL OLD ADDRESSES AND then use Bcc TO SEND TO MORE THAN ONE MAIL RECIPIENT.
                Please be kind to our e-mail friends and help keep our private e-mail addresses away from spammers!

                Message 7 of 18 , Dec 9, 2010
                  Thanks Maw and Paw! Merry Christmas to the both of you as well! I still have a ton of shopping to do, but I am lazy about getting out since I'd rather be online when I am not at work! *G*

                  Louisa

                  --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, "Arlan Maguire" <agmaguire@...> wrote:

                  > Being as Jan and I own this list we can post all of the off topic items we
                  > want, but we hardly ever do,
                  > Maybe only at this time of the year :-)
                  >
                  > Here is our Holiday Card to all of you
                  > http://members.cox.net/arlanmaguire/rixmas.html
                  >
                  > Jan and Arlan (aka Maw and Paw)

                • Jody Thomson
                  Message 8 of 18 , May 5 5:37 PM
                    There is an entry on page 190 of "The Early Records of Portsmouth" that
                    states that 'the Asemblys, to be held at Henry Palmers hous at Newport . .
                    .' Dated 1676.

                    Bethiah Mowry, daughter of Roger Mowry and Mary Johnson, married George
                    Palmer on 30 Sep 1662. I have not seen anything that reliably suggests who
                    George's father might have been. Could it be that this Henry Palmer was the
                    father, a brother . . . or cousin to George? Has anyone researched this
                    possibility?

                    Other postings that report George Palmer's father seem to be more wishful
                    thinking than anything reliable. Can anyone help?