Babcock Auction House

  • Scott Bill Hirst
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2010
      Hi!
       Do anyone of you know about an Babcock Auction House in Rhode Island? I got a call from a Babcock contact who contacted me for another person. Since this auction house was in the other person's family lineage, it certainly does not " ring a bell" with me as a current Rhode Island business. Please advise on anything you know or research suggestions.
      Relatively yours,
      Scott

      Scott Bill Hirst
      20 Maple Court