Re: [RI_Ancestors] Re: Potter files - FYI

  • Arlan Maguire
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 7, 2010
      Not sure I understand your reasoning, you do not have to access our web site
      to read the messages, they are emailed to all list members who elect to
      recieve them

      Arlan Maguire, List Dad

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 7, 2010
        My email address for the group messages is at yahoo.So I think this is where I got confused as these others are having the messages sent to off Yahoo sites.I log into Yahoo to read my email then the group messages which go into a folder I have set up,then if someone is referring to something they have contributed to the group I can go over to have a look at it.No logging in at that point because I have already done that.Forgot that the group messages can be sent to any email address.Yahoo offers free email so maybe this is a solution to some with these access problems?Setup an email at Yahoo just for the groups messages.....sorry for my confusion
      • Scott Bill Hirst
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 8, 2010
          Hi!
           I have a number of Potters in my ancestry. Donna and I are involved in the Crandall Family Association www.crandallfamilyassociation.org ,.
           The latest in my Potter lineage with that surname was Harriet Davis Potter, first wife of Erastus D. Miner. I would like to visit her grave. Her parents Clarke Aldrich Potter and Belinda Lanphear are buried in Oak Grove Cemetery, Ashaway, R.I.,. She died in 1881 possibly 1882,. Erastus remarried a Emilia Archambault. Erastus is buried in St. Michael's "old" cemetery behind the R.C. Church in Pawcatuck, Connecticut. Emilia buried in California at Calvary Cemetery in Los Angeles.
          Relatively yours,
          Scott

          Scott Bill Hirst
          20 Maple Court