Re: Merchant Weeden and Merchant L. Pierce

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 30 4:12 PM
      Hi Arlene -

      I sent you an email, which I guess didn't reach you either. Could you send me your email address (my email is peircerachel@...) so I can forward the photos to you. Unfortunately I don't have any photos of George or Avis. I do have a photo of Eliza Vaughn Weeden, who was married to Merchant's brother Christopher Weeden, which I can send you. And I have portrait of my ancestor Peleg Weeden, who definitely has that distinctive nose. I wonder if they are connected?

      Rachel