Smith Family

  • Bonnie Weber
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 11, 2003
      Hi Carol

      I found a Gloucester will that might help. Send me your address again, I
      lost it.

      Bonnie
      bonnie.travel@...
    • Carol H
      Message 2 of 11 , May 27 4:28 AM
        Good Morning everyone, I, too, am searching for a SMITH relative. I am looking for any information on a Mercy SMITH (or Mary) that was listed in the Providence Marriages as follows:

        1794 BRIGGS-- BRIGGS George, of Providence, son of Abel, late of Freetown, Mass., dec., and Mercy Smith, resident of Glocester, dau. of Solomon, of Mendon, Mass.; m. by John Smith, Justice, Nov. 16, 1794. vol. 1 pg. 98 Marriage Glocester

        I have searched Mendon, Mass and found nothing but would like to find some info on Mercy or her father Solomon. Has anyone seen these people?

        Mercy and George Briggs are my 4th great grandparents through their son James who was born in 1822 in Burrillville, RI. Thanks for any info.

        Carol Sherman Houghton
      • Ben
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 2, 2010
          Hi Bonnie..

          Just received this in my in box....notice the date lol....