McCarthy Photo

  • Joanne
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010
      Today I was at the new West Warwick Flea market, an outside vendor had many random boxes filled with papers magazines, and some old photos. I was able to find one that was identifing so I bought it. This VERY old photo of a woman circa1890 or so was taken at the Treskunoff Studio, Ansonia , Conn.

      the opposite side of the cardboard folderhas a blue ink hand written note;

      Mrs Florence McCarthy

      Nee

      Mary McCarthy

      43 Jackson Street

      Ansonia, Ct

      A very pretty young woman
      Does anyone recognize the name(s) or studio?

      Write or call me If its your family, its yours!

      Joann Davis