Re: Amazing

  • armchair_genealogist
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2010
      one thing about me that most of you do not know is that I am not a
      genealogist, I just like to know who my ancestors are
      That's what a genealogist is! We all want to know where and who we came
      from.
      AMEN!The pursuit of finding ancestors is.....

      My wife (and 6th cousin once removed!)is a George Baker descendent through Sarah Baker and Josiah Bennett.....