Re: [RI_Ancestors] Amazing

  • heirlines@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21, 2010
      In a message dated 4/21/2010 9:22:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      agmaguire@... writes:

      one thing about me that most of you do not know is that I am not a
      genealogist, I just like to know who my ancestors are

      That's what a genealogist is! We all want to know where and who we came
      from.

      Lauren Maehrlein
      Maehrlein's Heirlines

      Plant a tree, then start your family tree!!

    • armchair_genealogist
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 22, 2010
        one thing about me that most of you do not know is that I am not a
        genealogist, I just like to know who my ancestors are
        That's what a genealogist is! We all want to know where and who we came
        from.
        AMEN!The pursuit of finding ancestors is.....

        My wife (and 6th cousin once removed!)is a George Baker descendent through Sarah Baker and Josiah Bennett.....