Phebe Ann Bosworth & Esek Stone

  • Gloria Silverman
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2009
      Bonnie,
      Just found this:

      Vital Records of RI, 1636-1850, first series, births, marriages, and deaths: a family register for the people, page 112

      BOSWORTH, PHEBE ANN and ESEK STONE, at Providence, by Rev. Mr. Pickering, December 31, 1829.

      Gloria

    • Bonnie Weber
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 10, 2009
        Gloria
        That's great. Only I found the Esek Stone and it said 1826.

        So, who knows!

        Some days I can find what I want on NEHGS, and other days the records just aren't there. The first time I asked for Phebe Bosworth, there seemed to be several. Not today, or yesterday. Today they can't find her at all.

        Bonnie
        Vital Records of RI, 1636-1850, first series, births, marriages, and deaths: a family register for the people, page 112

        BOSWORTH, PHEBE ANN and ESEK STONE, at Providence, by Rev. Mr. Pickering, December 31, 1829.

        Gloria

      • Evie WHEELER

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 20, 2009
            Gloria, you wanted a picture of the cemetery stone of Esek and Phebe.  Send me your ee mail so I can send them.
            Evelyn