Re: [RI_Ancestors]

  • Piercedav@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2009
      Bonnie,

      I'm not sure what this means . Can I help you somehow ?

      Dave
      _bonnie.travel@..._ (mailto:bonnie.travel@...)
      writes:
      I recently lost my address book.
      Would really appreciate addresses that I have lost.

    • Scott Bill Hirst
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2009
        Hi!
         Contact your e-mail provider promptly, they may be able to save it for you!
        FYI!
        Scott

        Scott Bill Hirst
        20 Maple Court