Re: [RI_Ancestors] Anne Larkin, b. 1668

  • janrobison2@aim.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009
      Most "researchers" (and I use the term VERY loosely) have, evidently, MISSED an entire generation in the descendants from Edward Larkin, b. 1616 in England.? AND, the have the WRONG Mary Cottrell married to one of those Edwards...? They need to check the DOB of the parents before they post this CRAP online!? I don't know of any woman who could have given birth 4 times after her 55th birthday!!!

      Maw

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009
        Jan, is there actually any reliable source for her being Anne Larkin?
        ---- janrobison2@... wrote:
        > Hi, all!!
        >
        > "Will the REAL parents of Anne Larkin, please stand up???"? Hoo-boy!? What a mess of Edward Larkins...
        >
        > Ann was b. in 1668 and married John MacCoone, supposedly on 28 Mar 1692.
        >
        > This Larkin line is giving me FITS!? Anyone know anything???? Tom???
        >
        > Maw

      • Ben
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2009
          That's where I'm lucky as Anne was my mom's sister and so the info I have obtained so far is accurate.  Anne's husband Joe Boucher lived with us for many years after her death.