Question having a SR moment

  • GeneDiger2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2009
      To one & all:
      Ancestry recently had a connection for RI Naturalizations.
      Does anyone have the link?

      I thought I bookmarked it but I can not find it any where.
      Thanks to the RI clan.

      Barbara Newman Finizia born in RI now in FL
      Family Archivist
      Searching ~Newman (Ireland), McConnell (Tyrone), Cahir (Clare), Dunlevy
      (Galway), Feeney (Ireland) , McDonagh (Sligo & Clare), Crosby~All RI.
      _http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=genediger2_
      (http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=genediger2)

    • Linda Peloquin
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
        Barbara,

        Would the link be this one?

        Immigration > Selected U.S. Naturalization Record Indexes, 1791-1992 (World Archives Project) > Rhode Island > Index To New England Naturalization Petitions, 1791-1906 (M1299)
        http://search.ancestry.com/Browse/list.aspx?dbid=1545&path=Rhode+Island.Index+To+New+England+Naturalization+Petitions%2c+1791-1906+(M1299)

        There are three similarly named databases but this was the only one I could find that had a link specifically to Rhode Island records.  The other two databases didn't have Rhode Island in their list of states one could choose from.

        BTW...I recently found ARRIGHIE in your tree that connects to my husband's tree with Frederick ARRIGHIE aka Righie, I50471 who married Elizabeth KEEGAN.   Did you get my email?

        Linda P.