CAVICCHI in Plymouth, MA 1918 - Need City Directory Look-up

  • miyukichan0987
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009
      Evening Group,

      Lately I've been working my CAVICCHI branch with another CAVICCHI researcher. I've encountered a WW I Draft Card with a less than stellar image @ Ancestry for a Henry Cavicchi who says contact is his father, Peter Cavicchi of 34 North >illegible< St, Plymouth, MA. Henry is found on the 1920 census living with Maria Natali nee Cavicchi to whom his relationship is listed as "cousin."

      I need someone with an NEHGS membership or access to Plymouth City Directories for the year 1918 to do a look-up for me & see if an addy can be determined for Peter / Pietro CAVICCHI who resided at 34 North >illegible< St, Plymouth, MA in 1918.

      Peter / Pietro is an uncle to the CAVICCHIs we are researching .... Ercole b. 1864, Rev. Raphael b. 1856 , Maria (Mrs. Louis Natali)b.1854 & Gaetano b. 1875 - all b. in Italy.

      I'll take anything you can find. The LDS has filmed no vital records or anything else of much use for commoners for the area of Italy we think they came from...Cento, Ferrara, Emilia-Romanga.

      Thanks,