Samuel Sweet

  • Edward J Mattison
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2009
      Does anyone know about what family Samuel Sweet born in 1789 , don't know where, and died Feb 28, 1847 in Moreau, Saratoga County, New York belongs to? I believe he was married to Harriet Anderson. My G Greandmother Marinda Mariah Sweet Mattison born 1837 in Moreau, NY was one of his daughters and I believe he had a son Alonzo Sweet born abt. 1830.May have had other children. Samuel Harriet,Sarah, Mary Ann,and Matthew are all buried in Reynolds Cemetery i Moreau, New York.

      Ed Mattison