Ichabod Simmons, b 06 Jan 1715, Little Compton, Newport County, R.I.

  • Arlene Haddock
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2009
      Would someone be able to access Heritagequest and retrieve records for above named soldier, W24961?  I had accessed Heritagequest before but cannot access it now.  Thank you so much.

      Arlene Clarke Haddock

    • Ben
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2009
        Hi Arlene:

        Don't know exactly what u were looking for...but found the attached revolutionary war claim. I have a library card and so can access it from home...haven't used it much though.

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2009
          I think I forgot the attachment....here it is

          From: Arlene Haddock <mahaddock@yahoo. com>

          To: RI_Ancestors@ yahoogroups. com

          Cc: "Arlene Haddock" <mahaddock@yahoo. com>

          Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2009, 12:48 PM

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 2009
            Thank you, Ben; however, the attachment did not come through either time.

            Arlene

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 4, 2009
              Hi Arlene:

              I tried sending it directly to you as don't know this groups settings concerning attachments.