does anyone remember ?

  • bob
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
      Hello listers,

      Some time ago someone posted a link to a website of found artifacts,
      personal belongings and patient's life histories of those placed in an
      upstate New York State mental institution long since closed. There
      were taped interviews with former medical staff, etc & etc. along with
      life stories of ( I think 8 ) residents. One I specifically remember
      was of a Japanese merchant marine sailor who was lost in NYC and his
      language barrier ended him up in this facility for the remainder of
      his life.

      It was a fascinating website and I want to refer it to a friend but
      alas I can no longer locate the link. Can anyone help me out by
      reposting it ?

      Thanks,

      Bob A.
      Port Orange, FL
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
        Hi Bob -

        I think it's this one
        http://www.suitcaseexhibit.org/indexhasflash.html

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
          Hi Lisa,

          Thanks, I got there via this. Quite a site indeed.

          Bob A.