MARY SPRAGUE BATTEY

  • Gloria Silverman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      Marcia,
      I think there's a small mistake in the lineage of Mary Battey.
      It should read:

      7. MARY SPRAGUE BATTEY
      6. CHARLES BATTEY & JULIA A. HANDELL
      5. BENJAMIN A. BATTEY & HULDAH EDDY
      4. JOSHUA BATTEY & REBECCA ARNOLD
      3. JOHN BATTEY, JR. & PRISCILLA WESTCOTT
      2. JOHN BATTEY & MARGARET CARR
      1. SAMPSON BATTEY & DINAH HAVENS

      Gloria (Albro) Silverman