Re: Eliza Ann Fish

  • Polly Fitt-Jones
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 28, 2009
      Eliza Ann FishCan someone help Fred ? I don't have anything in particular about the Fish family.

      Thanks,
      Polly
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 28, 2009
        I have 11 children for Preserved & Sarah ( Lawton) Fish but no Eliza Ann. However, I also have Preserved married to Elizabeth Austin. Did they have any children?

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 29, 2009
          Hi Polly,
          There are not enough specifics in your query to know if this is exactly the Eliza Ann Fish you are looking for but the Eliza Ann Fish who married Oliver G. Pearce was the daughter of Preserved and Ruth Fish of Portsmouth RI.
          RIVR New Series V12 p261: Eliza Ann Fish b 17 Nov 1814 Portsmouth, of Preserved and Ruth, d 25 Feb 1896 Portsmouth, widow of Mr. Pierce;
          RIGR V9 #4 p307 Portsmouth wills: will of Preserved Fish of Portsmouth dated 15 Feb 1844, proved 13 May 1844 mentions wife Ruth and daughter Eliza Ann Pearce, wife of Oliver G.

          Marcia Briggs

          >Eliza Ann FishCan someone help Fred ? I don't have anything in particular about the Fish family.
          >
          >Thanks,
          >Polly

        • Cinda Marsh
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 29, 2009
            I think if my last name was Fish, and my mother named me Preserved, I might divorce her.
            Cinda

            There are not enough specifics in your query to know if this is exactly the Eliza Ann Fish you are looking for but the Eliza Ann Fish who married Oliver G. Pearce was the daughter of Preserved and Ruth Fish of Portsmouth RI.

            RIVR New Series V12 p261: Eliza Ann Fish b 17 Nov 1814 Portsmouth, of Preserved and Ruth, d 25 Feb 1896 Portsmouth, widow of Mr. Pierce;

            RIGR V9 #4 p307 Portsmouth wills: will of Preserved Fish of Portsmouth dated 15 Feb 1844, proved 13 May 1844 mentions wife Ruth and daughter Eliza Ann Pearce, wife of Oliver G.

            Marcia Briggs

            >Eliza Ann FishCan someone help Fred ? I don't have anything in particular about the Fish family.

            >Thanks,

            >Polly

          • Gloria Silverman
            Message 5 of 7 , May 1 9:04 AM
              Well, Preserved is better than Stinky or Rotten.
              I think if my last name was Fish, and my mother named me Preserved, I might divorce her.
              Cinda

              There are not enough specifics in your query to know if this is exactly the Eliza Ann Fish you are looking for but the Eliza Ann Fish who married Oliver G. Pearce was the daughter of Preserved and Ruth Fish of Portsmouth RI.

              RIVR New Series V12 p261: Eliza Ann Fish b 17 Nov 1814 Portsmouth, of Preserved and Ruth, d 25 Feb 1896 Portsmouth, widow of Mr. Pierce;

              RIGR V9 #4 p307 Portsmouth wills: will of Preserved Fish of Portsmouth dated 15 Feb 1844, proved 13 May 1844 mentions wife Ruth and daughter Eliza Ann Pearce, wife of Oliver G.

              Marcia Briggs

              >Eliza Ann FishCan someone help Fred ? I don't have anything in particular about the Fish family.

              >Thanks,

              >Polly

            • Scott Bill Hirst
              Message 6 of 7 , May 1 9:07 AM
                It is my understanding it is either confirmed or likely, playwright Thomas Lanier "Tennessee" Williams is a descendant of Preserved Fish.

                Scott Bill Hirst
                20 Maple Court
                Ashaway,RI 02804-1300 USA
                (401)377-4643
                Note:Telephone if you need quick reply.

                Well, Preserved is better than Stinky or Rotten.
                I think if my last name was Fish, and my mother named me Preserved, I might divorce her.
                Cinda

                There are not enough specifics in your query to know if this is exactly the Eliza Ann Fish you are looking for but the Eliza Ann Fish who married Oliver G. Pearce was the daughter of Preserved and Ruth Fish of Portsmouth RI.

                RIVR New Series V12 p261: Eliza Ann Fish b 17 Nov 1814 Portsmouth, of Preserved and Ruth, d 25 Feb 1896 Portsmouth, widow of Mr. Pierce;

                RIGR V9 #4 p307 Portsmouth wills: will of Preserved Fish of Portsmouth dated 15 Feb 1844, proved 13 May 1844 mentions wife Ruth and daughter Eliza Ann Pearce, wife of Oliver G.

                Marcia Briggs

                >Eliza Ann FishCan someone help Fred ? I don't have anything in particular about the Fish family.

                >Thanks,

                >Polly

              • Cinda Marsh
                Message 7 of 7 , May 1 3:10 PM
                  Hmf. Maybe Pickled was popular then, too.  Still bad.
                  Cinda

                  From: Gloria Silverman <gjs11054@verizon. net>

                  To: RI_Ancestors@ yahoogroups. com

                  Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 12:04 PM