Look up please for World subscription in Ancestry

  • m_snively
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2009
      Hello,

      I am calling out to my group. I do not have the world subscription to
      Ancestry but am only limited to the U.S. one.

      I need someone to look up a Joseph Eugene Guouse with the father as
      also Joseph Guouse. Looking for the Ontario, Canada Births 1869-1909.

      Please help,

      Madeline
    • mbriggs3@mindspring.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2009
        Joseph Eugene Guouse born 23 January 1886, son of Joseph Guouse and Delphine Riopel. Occupation of father was carpenter, location was Russell

        >I am calling out to my group. I do not have the world subscription to
        >Ancestry but am only limited to the U.S. one.
        >
        >I need someone to look up a Joseph Eugene Guouse with the father as
        >also Joseph Guouse. Looking for the Ontario, Canada Births 1869-1909.
        >
        >Please help,
        >
        >Madeline

      • Linda
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 8, 2009
          Is this the correct person? --

          Ontario, Canada Births, 1869-1909
          about Joseph Eugene Guouse

          Name: Joseph Eugene Guouse
          Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1886
          Gender: Male
          Birth County: Russell
          Father's Name: Joseph Guouse
          Mother's Name: Delphine Riopel
          Roll Number: MS929_78

          Do you want the image? Unlike the French Catholic repertoir, this
          record isn't quite as informative but still a lot better than some of
          the non-Catholic birth records for Canada that I've looked at.

          More info from the image:

          County of: Russell division of Claren*e
          # 030870 23rd January 1886
          Father's occupation - carpenter
          Signature, description & residence of informant - Antoine Beda** (last
          part is either "rh" or "rt")Clarence
          When registered - 23rd January 1886
          Name of Accoucheur - Dr. Desrosiers
          Registrar -Lede*** Menard

          and even though you can't access it, for citation purposes -
          http://content.ancestry.com/iexec/?htx=View&r=an&dbid=8838&iid=ONMS929_78-0641&fn=Joseph+Eugene&ln=Guouse&st=r&ssrc=&pid=1621753

          Linda
          Nippy *brrr* North Scituate

          --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, "m_snively" <m_snively@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          >
          > I am calling out to my group. I do not have the world subscription to
          > Ancestry but am only limited to the U.S. one.
          >
          > I need someone to look up a Joseph Eugene Guouse with the father as
          > also Joseph Guouse. Looking for the Ontario, Canada Births 1869-1909.
          >
          > Please help,
          >
          > Madeline

        • m_snively
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 8, 2009
            Oh Thank you!

            --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, mbriggs3@... wrote:

            > Joseph Eugene Guouse born 23 January 1886, son of Joseph Guouse and
            Delphine Riopel. Occupation of father was carpenter, location was
            Russell

            Ancestry

            > >Hello,
            > >
            > >I am calling out to my group. I do not have the world subscription
            > >Ancestry but am only limited to the U.S. one.
            > >
            > >I need someone to look up a Joseph Eugene Guouse with the father
            as
            > >also Joseph Guouse. Looking for the Ontario, Canada Births 1869-
            1909.

            > >Please help,
            > >
            > >Madeline

          • Lisa Ann
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 8, 2009
              I don't know if anyone has helped you yet but here is what I found:

              Ontario, Canada Births, 1869-1909 Ontario, Canada Births, 1869-1909 Name: Joseph Eugene Guouse Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1886 Gender: Male Birth County: Russell Father's Name: Joseph Guouse Mother's Name: Delphine Riopel Roll Number: MS929_78