Hopkinton Related-Three Things

  • Scott Bill Hirst
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2009
      Hi!
       Happy New Year!
      1.The annual meeting of the Hopkinton Historical Association Annual Meeting will be held on Sunday, March 1ST,. I will update you on this.
      2. Hope Greene Andrews book concerning Hopkinton City has been reprinted and the source in our historical association is Dr. Patricia Fontes, the Vice President patfontes@... or 401-377-3092,. Hope is a Past President.
      3. I am interested learning more about the Hopkinton Town Farm that was located near Exit#1 area in Hopkinton off Interstate#95,. I am particularly interested in exact location of the cemetery. Any leads appreciated. This is not a Hopkinton Historical association project.
      Relatively yours,
      Scott

      Scott Bill Hirst
      20 Maple Court