Re: Rice-Burlingame Connection

  • VaGreen100@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2008
      It appears to me, if there was no will, the probate record should be even
      more helpful, since some of the heirs have died and the estate is going to their
      heirs.
      Virginia Green

      In a message dated 11/30/2008 6:08:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      uriramfan@... writes:

      From what I could tell there was no actiual will, just a division of the
      estate. It would be worth looking at the probate record which should still exist.