Civil and military list of Rhode Island. 1800-1850

  • sina28@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2008
      I'm hoping to find a copy of "Civil and military list of Rhode Island.
      1800-1850", by Joseph Jenckes Smith, 1900,1901.

      I really appreciate a look up.

    • sunshinekathypirk
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2008
        Linda,
        I don't have the book you are looking for but do have "Census of
        Pensioners 1840"
        Kathy
      • sina28@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2008
          Kathy,
          Thanks so much. Likely, the fellow I'm looking for was dead by 1840. But I
          appreciate your response.