Re: [RI_Ancestors] Jonny Cake help

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14 11:43 AM
      Hi Polly -

      Any of the packages of Jonny Cake Corn Meal, in the blue box.

      They just come in different sizes, or you can get a bag instead
      of a box.

      Just make sure it says white cornmeal.

      From: Polly Fitt-Jones

      I got a newsletter from Kenyon's today and looked at their store to see
      about ordering some Jonny Cake Meal. There were so many to choose from and
      it has been so long since I have had any meal or any Jonny Cakes that I do
      not know which one to order. Would someone help me out? I just like the
      plain old cakes..........fat or thin, with lots of butter and some home made
      sausage patties like my Great Grandmother used to go over to "The Point" to
      a place called ???? Langley's???? (Newport) and buy the sausage.

      God grief the thought of it has made me hungry. I am off to the
      refrigerator.

      Thanks,
      Polly