Samuel Fones & Meribah

  • bnnweber
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2008
      Samuel's 2nd wife Meribah, has been called a Smith, but I recently went
      through every Meribah I could find, and a Meribah Borden was b 19 Dec
      1676. He was born 1666. On 8 April 1700, he donated 2 pounds towards
      building a Quaker meeting house at Mashapaug. I found Meribah in the
      Friends Records.
      I cannot find a marriage record, but have the children's records.

      Charlie, do you have access to any more records in RI?

      Thanks for any help,
      Bonnie, in Canada