Re: [RI_Ancestors] Holt/Eldridge from Clinton, ME

  • Dale Scungio
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 25, 2008
      Hi,

      Blaine was my grandfather Leighs brother.  My Dad Robert was born in Fitchburg MA in 1928.  They moved to RI shortly after he was born.  I have a good history of the Richardson's.  A cousin put it altogether years ago and my Aunt gave it to me.  However, I do not have any history on the Holts or Eldridges.  I would like to be able to find out whatever I can about them.

      Thanks,
      Dale

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 25, 2008
        Hi Dale,

        You refer to your grandfather Leigh.  Was that his first name or his last name?  My maiden name was Leigh.

        Liz

        Blaine was my grandfather Leighs brother.  My Dad Robert was born in Fitchburg MA in 1928.  They moved to RI shortly after he was born.  I have a good history of the Richardson's.  A cousin put it altogether years ago and my Aunt gave it to me.  However, I do not have any history on the Holts or Eldridges.  I would like to be able to find out whatever I can about them.

        Thanks,
        Dale

        Federal census records show that in 1930, Lula M. Richardson, age 70, was living in Clinton ME in the household of her son, Blaine Richardson. Living nearby was another son, Emmons B. Richardson and his wife. Exactly what information are you looking for on Lula Mae (Holt) Richardson?
        Marcia Briggs

        >I am looking for information on my greatgrandmother Lula Mae Holt who
        >married Israel Moses Richardson on September 9, 1882 in Clinton
        >Maine. Lula Holt was born on February 16, 1860 and died in June
        >1930. My research that I could find is Lula's parents were Abner T
        >Holt dob 1833 and Eliza F Eldridge dob 1839 in Clinton Kennebec Maine.
        >Lula had five siblings Arlettie, Hattie, Mark, Lizzie and Hiram. I do
        >not know when the family moved to RI. If you have any information
        >please contact me.

      • Dale Scungio
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 25, 2008
          Hi Liz,

          Leigh was his first name and the last name was Richardson.