Quick Tnote till next week

  • Jeanie B
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hi Gang, just a quick note to tell you that as of tomorrow, Friday, this
      Internet, TV and phone will be off as we are moving on Saturday. So...until
      I get back on with a new email addy, I'll be working my butt off moving out
      and in and then we will be trying to find stuff, I'm sure...LOL

      For those that don't know, we are going to Bangor..Maine that is..the home
      of the moosies, the NO polution state - the sloooower state...just go to DD
      and ask for an iced coffee at the same rate of speed we ask here..they say..
      repeat please, slower please...LOL No stress state..

      Ok..gonna try to get GentleSunset@..., but don't know if it will
      be in use...who knows...we are going to Indian country...might just be
      another Gentle Sunset up there..
      I do know that it will be roadrunner as my sister and husband have that
      there and the guy from Time Warner said that was what we got...we'll see.
      and he is supposed to come on Monday so we don't get to depraved with TV and
      Internet...

      As Red Green says..."keep your stick on the ice" and we'll be back soon...

      Jean and gang

    • alrose509@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
        Jean, good luck and God Speed. Or should I say "May the Great Spirit smooth your path"

        Al & Karen

        p.s. we have just purchased Karen's mom's home in Bristol,?Rhode Island ... so we now have a piece of the old dirt and a place to Quahog! Yay!