Re: Samuel Tefft and Elizabeth Jenckes

  • Bill Wright
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1 6:11 AM
      Tim,

      Than ks for the excellent analysis on Samuel Tefft. That eveals a lot of
      in depth research over an extedned time period.

      Bill
    • teffty
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1 6:53 AM
        You're welcome. I have been working on the Teffts for about 12 years now.

        T Tefft

        _____

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1 8:11 AM
          Tim, that was great info. Thank you for posting it.
          The wife of John Tefft, Mary, is my direct matrilineal ancestor, although my closest Tefft ancestor is Lydia Tefft, wife of Joseph Adams. They are ancestors via my paternal grandmother.
          I have always wondered if m-DNA studies, assuming we could find enough other ladies who have documented matrilineal descent that far back, mught uncover a family connection for Mary, wife of John Tefft.
          Donna