Re: [SPAM][RI_Ancestors] Parker ,Westcott , Albro , Angell , walker

  • Gloria Silverman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2008
      Hi Linda,
      What's your Albro connection?
      Gloria (Albro) Silverman
      Of The Albro Journal
      http://www.albrojournal.com/index.htm

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: breezy454
      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2008 11:37 AM
      Subject: [SPAM][RI_Ancestors] Parker ,Westcott , Albro , Angell , walker

      Hello
      I am researching the Parkers of Scituate,Angell,Westcott,Albro and
      Walker. My brick wall has been the parents of John Parker Born: 1747
      Death: 1832. Married Tabitha Westcott daughter of Nathan Westcott
      (Josiah,Jeremiah,Stuckly) Good luck to all in their search.

    • breezy454
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com, "Gloria Silverman"
        <gjs11054@...> wrote:

        > Hi Linda,
        > What's your Albro connection?
        > Gloria (Albro) Silverman
        > Of The Albro Journal
        > http://www.albrojournal.com/index.htm

        Hi Gloria.
        My link to the Albro name is through Lucy Parker (1814-1873)
        daughter of Westcott and Hannah Leach Parker.
        Lucy married Amasa Albro (1814-??) 4-17-1836 Uxbridge,MA.
        Linda