8104Re: [RI_Ancestors] Loyalist and my DNA possibilities

  • Nancy Hattox
    Aug 20, 2014
      Do you know what province? I have info on pic you County in Nova Scotia. I have found that people on their websites are helpful.
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 20, 2014, at 6:16 PM, "'Nancy-Jo Nunez' NJNUNEZ@... [RI_Ancestors]" <RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello everyone

      Someone suggested to me to start researching Loyalist.  Because my 5 matches on my DNA results point to Canadians who are native Indians up there they suggested Loyalist.  Can anyone recommend any good resources for me, I’m really a novice when it comes to this area.  Thank you.

      Nancy-Jo Nunez

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic