8103RE: [RI_Ancestors] Loyalist and my DNA possibilities

  • Nancy-Jo Nunez
    Aug 20, 2014

      Thanks Sandy

      From: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com [mailto:RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 6:53 PM
      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [RI_Ancestors] Loyalist and my DNA possibilities

      NEHGS has some good information on line if you have or can get to a subscription.  My mom’s line went to Halifax as “Planters” before the revolution and are not considered Loyalists who are people who went at the war to avoid supporting the split from British rule.  Just google either term and you will find some good links too.  good luck!

      Sandy