8092RE: [RI_Ancestors] Cowesett lands in Kent County, Ri in 1600s

    Aug 20, 2014

      Betty –

      Here’s another book I found when I was looking around.  Looked interesting, so I’m sending it along.

      https://ia600407.us.archive.org/27/items/cu31924028851711/cu31924028851711.pdf

      Documentary History of RI [being the history of the towns of Providence and Warwick to 1649 and of the Colony to 1647] by Howard Chapin pub 1916

      I have no way of telling which John they are talking about, but hopefully it can help you sort out some of them.

      Lisa