      Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 3:14 PM
      Subject: Re: [RI_Ancestors] Dr. Sterling's cemetery book

      HI EVERYONE.... DUES FOR RIGS = $25 A YEAR !!!!
      INCLUDES NEWLETTER AND "ROOTS JOURNAL" - 4 TIMES A YEAR PLUS -
      GLEANINGS IN APRIL !!!

      MARIE MCSHANE
      RIGS TREAS.

      On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 2:52 PM, 'Charlie Carpenter'
      nktown17@... [RI_Ancestors] wrote:

      > Hi
      all,

      -----Original Message----- From: BETTY TRIPP
      > palmettosnowbird@...
      [RI_Ancestors]
      RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [RI_Ancestors] Dr. Sterling's
      cemetery book

      > I can afford that. How do I
      join?—Betty

      ------------------------------------

      > Be sure to check and use
      the Files, Links, Photos, and Database
      > features on your visits to our
      RI_Ancestors Web site
      > There is a lot of information there and more being
      added daily

      > For the benefit of those who cannot access our Yahoo
      site
      > we have a Mirror site for the File, Links, and Databases

      > Yahoo Groups
      Links

      http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~rikent/yahoo/

      > Yahoo Groups