      From: miyukichan0987@... [RI_Ancestors]
      Sent: 6/13/2014 9:40 AM
      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [RI_Ancestors] Quincy Sun Newspaper On Line Free archive.org

      A recent family marriage just added a new branch to our tree & in the course of looking for a current individual whose family is from Quincy MA, I stumbled on this very recent newspaper available on line free on the Internet Archive site.

      I'm not sure the extent of the years covered or if all years/months are included in these filmings - I was looking in a Jan 2010 issue but see as far back as 1971 so far in the listing.

      Here's the search results page:

      https://archive.org/search.php?query=Quincy%20Sun