7581Fold3 Free Access

  • miyukichan0987
    Feb 9, 2014

      Some of you may have gotten this but for those who didn't & might be interested:  Free Access to Fold3's Black History Records ... free access to all publications in Fold3 Black History Collection through the end of February.

      We're 9 days into the month.  Good deal for those interested but I have to ask... Couldn't they have sent this announcement out a week ago?

      I wish they'd do the same with the Revolutionary War collections  over the week of the 4th of July.  When it was Footnote, one could look forward to free access to those around the 4th as well as Civil War records around the Gettysburg Address time.  If they have made the offer, I missed it because I rarely pass-up those free access weekends...helps stretch the research budget a bit.  Maybe with this year being the 100 yr anniversary of the start of WW I, they'll offer access to WW I collections.

      One can hope.

      Ah, well, free is free.

      Linda