7571Re: Re: [RI_Ancestors] your thoughts

  • finnjordan4
    Feb 7, 2014
      Lucky for great-grandfather :) Thank you for sharing!

      On 02/07/14, heirlines@... wrote:

      My great-grandmother was named Susanna. My sister was named Susan in her
      honor. It was after years of research that I figured out the "Anna" buried with
      my great-grandfather, and whose name was on the headstone, was, in fact,
      Susanna!

      Lauren Maehrlein
      Maehrlein's Heirlines

      Plant a tree,
      then start your family tree!

      In a message dated 2/6/2014 11:34:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      miyukichan0987@... writes:

      I'd been
      married to my husband at least 10 yrs before I figured out the Sue and the
      Anna in my mother-in law's family that I kept hearing about &
      finding in records were actually one in the same woman named Anna
      Susan.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic