7570Re: [RI_Ancestors] your thoughts

  • lmaehrlein
    Feb 7, 2014
      My great-grandmother was named Susanna. My sister was named Susan in her honor. It was after years of research that I figured out the "Anna" buried with my great-grandfather, and whose name was on the headstone, was, in fact, Susanna!

      Lauren Maehrlein
      Maehrlein's Heirlines

      Plant a tree, then start your family tree!

      In a message dated 2/6/2014 11:34:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, miyukichan0987@... writes:
      I'd been married to my husband at least 10 yrs before I figured out the Sue and the Anna in my mother-in law's family that I kept hearing about  & finding in records  were actually one in the same woman named Anna Susan.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic