7449Re: [RI_Ancestors] St. Ann Cemetery, Cranston

  • finnjordan4
    Jan 19, 2014
      Great to know. THanks!

      On 01/19/14, miyukichan0987@... wrote:

      Good news for anyone with burials in St. Ann's in Cranston. They seem to have finally gotten into the 21 century!!

      I just found this database while puttering around on Ancestry:

      Web: Providence County, Rhode Island, St Ann Cemetery Index, 1856-2013

      This is part of the sourcing link Ancestry gives & it leads to a search page for the cemetery. I plugged in the surname of a family whose burials that I know for a fact are there and
      where they are in the cemetery & came up with all the burials spot on. Title such as Mrs/Mr, first name, last name, DOD & location in the cemetery.

      http://www.cemeteryregister.com/search.asp?id=RI_CRANSTONSA

      If anyone tinkers around with this URL trying the names of other Prov. Diocesan cemeteries & gets a search page, let us know.