      From: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com [mailto:RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of finnjordan4@...
      Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 4:42 PM
      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: RE: [RI_Ancestors] Another cemetery discovered

      Well they went out this morning to the cemetery in the rain and snow. My husband said there are about 10 graves and he asked one of the older members of the group
      his opinion as to how old he thought the cemetery was. A guess, about the early 1700's maybe. They did outline the area with a yellow tape, about 30 square feet, and
      also put up the sign for it being the 118th Smithfield Historical Cemetery. I am trying to find out what next? Will someone research the land records for that spot? (That would
      be fun.)

      As I learn more I will send along an update.

      On 01/18/14, Lisa Lepore

      Great News!

      Thanks for letting us know.