Re: RE: RE: [RI_Ancestors] Another cemetery discovered

(7443)
  • cdcargill1@...
    Jan 19 Expand Messages
      This is so exciting!!!  Many of my relatives are from Scituate!!   Maybe I'll find new information!!
      Carole Potter Cargill

      On 01/19/14, Lisa Lepore<lisa.lepore2@...> wrote:

      Well I suppose the thing to do now is figure out if it is a previously unknown cemetery, or if it is one of the lost cemeteries that

      hadn’t  been located as part of the RI cemetery transcription project, based on its location and number of graves.

      Can’t wait to find out, and I don’t even have any Smithfield people LOL

      Lisa