7431Re: RE: RE: [RI_Ancestors] RE: Newspaper Archive

  • finnjordan4
    Jan 15, 2014
      Hi Lisa,

      The site does state it is an on-going project and will include the entire nation (eventually).

      I wonder if the column on the left, "Ask LC Newspaper and Current Periodicals Librarian", is a
      tool where they will research and respond about any and all (country wide) publications. It is
      worth a shot.

      The site gives one an option to sign up for updates as they occur.

      Mickey

      On 01/14/14, Lisa Lepore
      wrote:

      Hi Mickey,

      I have found quite a few articles from the Vermont and other newspapers in this collection. Curious that there are no papers from any of the other New England States.

      Lisa