      From: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com [mailto:RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lanne271@...
      Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 1:44 PM
      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [RI_Ancestors] RE: Newspaper Archive

      Newbank does go back before 2000.  It all depends on the area you are looking in and how many of those papers they have scanned in.  I do agree however the newspaperarchieves.com does have a lot more of the older papers and it is worth the price if you have the time to use it a lot.  I got a ton of stuff there on my PA relatives but eventually cancelled my subscription for a time to get caught up on other things.  I do plan to re-subscribe eventually.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic