      Subject: [RI_Ancestors] Fwd: question about an older book
      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, January 12, 2014, 9:10 AM

      Sent: Sun, Jan 12, 2014 11:07 am

      Subject: question about an older book

      Friends in genealogy:

      My sister is elderly and has just moved
      from California to the cold climate of Seattle

      be with her son's
      family.

      She is asking me for a book called
      "Savage Shore"  or "Savage
      Shores"

      She reads a lot of history and genealogy
      pages....

      all of her possessions in CA can be
      considered lost and we wanted to

      find this book for her.

      I have checked Amazon, Google, Worldcat
      and asked my reference librarian

      and I am stuck.  Because my sister
      is elderly I can't go back and ask her to

      repeat it (she has used the name about 6
      or 8 times)

      Does anyone have any suggestions?
       It is not about Australia or South
      America