7421RE: [RI_Ancestors] Sarah J. Ice

    Jan 5, 2014

      There is at least one book about this place –

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/075731421X/ref=ox_sc_imb_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

      The White House Boys – An American Tragedy.

      Roger Kiser

      The author of this book has a website http://thewhitehouseboys.com/rogerkiser.html

      It’s beyond words.

      There is a section there about the cemetery.  Although there are some graves, they are not marked with headstones, and

      as part of a study by a University in Florida it is apparent that there are far more graves than the 31 marked.

      Lisa