7204Latin

  • finnjordan4
    Sep 5, 2013
      Hi Linda, I did hear back from our friend of a friend regarding the Latin translation....

      "Good morning Mickey,
      I have perused the records and have not been able to find Joseph Bonhomme. I have encountered some difficulty with the illegibility of some of the writing and the resolution of the document. If you find the specific record for Mr. Bonhomme, please send it to me and I will decipher the Latin. That's not the issue; it's finding the record in the sloppily kept register. ..."

      I don't know what else to suggest other than returning to your source, for this information, and see if they have more knowledge of acquiring what you need.

      Mickey
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic