7045Re: [RI_Ancestors] Marriages Recorded in the city of Providence, RI Year Ending 1867

  • Loree Muldowney
    May 23, 2013
      Hoping to further help�.

      Rev. John Quinn was the long-time Pastor at St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church on Broadway, Providence (Olneyville.)
      Church and office is still there and the office is pretty helpful in furnishing Bp & Marr records. :)

      Loree Muldowney