      From: Lisa Lepore <lisa.lepore2@...>
      Subject: RE: [RI_Ancestors] Re: lippitt
      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, March 1, 2013, 5:44 PM

      Thanks for reminding me. I saw some books like this at the Pawtucket Public
      library years ago. one was called

      The Run of the Mill and another one Mills and Factories of New England.

      They might also be some information in one of those Images of America books?
      There are several for that area -

      Pawtuxet

      Pawtuxet Valley

      Pawtuxet Valley Villages