      From: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com [mailto:RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of rimimma49
      Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 9:41 AM
      To: RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [RI_Ancestors] Re: lippitt

      There is actually a book in the library on the Textile Mills of Rhode Island
      with history and pictures...also contact the West Warwick Historical Society

      --- In RI_Ancestors@yahoogroups.com <mailto:RI_Ancestors%40yahoogroups.com>
      , "Charles Rathbun" wrote:
      > does anyone know how to contact john hayes the old owner of the lippitt
      mill, or the present owner, my great grand father owned the mill thanks